Monday, January 24, 2011

a bit of a change

I am going to make a bit of a change to my blog and make it more focussed on our journey with Mikko and his ASD.

There are so many therapies to try and so many changed to make and I think that this blog will be a great way to keep a record of what we are doing.


So here we go....

Mikko went GF (gluten free) and DF (dairy free) back in August as we suspected he was autistic back then. We then went back onto gluten and dairy as he had to have bloods done and it was important to be on a 'normal' diet. Overall I didn't notice any significant changes and Mikko's bloods came back with no gluten antibodies. We are back on GF and DF now (well probably about 90% of the time anyway!) to give it another go. Everything I read tells me the GF and DF is the way to go so I really want to give it another shot and am hoping that we see positive changes in Mikko.


Back with more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment