Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Big day out with the big boy

This afternoon Finn and I had an afternoon out together. I had been meaning to have a special day with him before he started school but it just hadn't happened till today. We went to Rainbow's End which is Auckland's only theme park and is really pretty average to be honest. It only has about 5 decent rides but on the upside it's always almost empty and you can walk straight onto all the rides.


Finn absolutely LOVED it. This is him above super excited about the log flume ride. I thought he'd freak out after the big dip at the end but he just wanted back for more :)








I'm not scared Mummy, really!

It was really nice to spend some one on one time with Finn. He has been acting up a lot lately and I think just feel a lack of attention. Must do it more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment