Thursday, April 21, 2011

School Holidays!

Our first school holidays! Finn has 2 weeks off and I am loving it!
On the day before the holidays started he and I sat down and made a list of the things he wanted to do before he went back to school.
So far, as you can see, we have ticked off the skate park, the airport, farm holiday and the Albany Mall.
We went to the skate park on the first day. I didn't get any photos but don't worry we will be back plenty I think. Finn loves it zooming around on his scooter with the big boys. He has had 2 nights holidays up at 'the farm' which is my parent's place up north. He loves it and laps up the attention he gets being up there.
My Mum took Finn to the mall in Albany before dropping him home on Tuesday. He mostly loves going to check out the thomas trains at the toy store - I think the owner knows us now!

And today we did the big drive out to Auckland International airport .
I just love watching the big planes taking off and landing, it's always fascinated me. The boys weren't as interested but did love the spacies arcade there.






Kasper has been unwell and so we are all rather sleep deprived at the moment. Thankfully he seems better tonight.
in the bath - the perfect place to get a photo of all 3 boys as they are trapped!


Daddy's birthday today!



new gummies


No comments:

Post a Comment