Thursday, April 7, 2011

hooray for progress!

Mikko started preschool in October 2010 and everytime without fail he has cried when I have dropped him off.................until this morning!!!!
Mikko's key worker at the ministry of education made him a book with photos all about his day at preschool. The first part of the booked tells about how he stays at preschool and Mummy goes home "Bye Mummy". Mikko loves the book and brings it to me to read at least 3-4 times a day (I spend a lot of my day reading to Mikko!).
So anyway, this morning we headed down to preschool. Mikko was clingy and little grizzly as usual and wanted me to hold him. But then when he saw one of his favourite teachers (Mrs Debbie) he looked me right in the eye and said "Bye!". Then I got to leave without him shedding a single tear :)
So big hooray for progress and big hooray for Mikko - well done little man!!!

And here is Mikko in the outfit he picked out for himself the other day. His wetsuit and his new gummies - nice one.


and watching the Princess and the Frog with Kasper

get a little closer boys you might miss something!

No comments:

Post a Comment